HP and Teradici Launch HP Anyware to Provide Secure Access Across the Enterprise
Teradici and HP have launched the first beta release of HP Anyware, the enterprise IT software that keeps people and teams productive by providing secure access to their digital workspaces from virtually any mix of infrastructure to any device. HP Anyware integrates Teradici CAS and ZCentral Remote Boost features into a single solution that gives companies the flexibility to harness the power of their cloud, data center, edge, OS, or workstation infrastructure to deliver the ultimate user experience to end-user devices (PC, Mac, laptop, tablet, thin and zero clients), anywhere their workforce needs to be.
Replacing slow and outdated VPN file transfers, HP Anyware leverages the PCoIP protocol to stream highly interactive desktop displays between hosts and end-user devices, pixel by pixel, so corporate assets can remain securely located in industry-compliant, on-site storage or any public cloud.
“HP Anyware gives CIOs the flexibility to extend secure access to digital workspaces, anywhere their workforce wants to be, with an superb user experience that feels just like they’re in the office,” said Ziad Lammam, Global Head of Teradici Product Management, HP. “IT teams can future-proof their infrastructure today with new capabilities. such as high-performance workforce collaboration and access to macOS environments from the hybrid cloud, with more key features coming soon, including enhanced security with zero trust architectures.”
Key Anyware Features
HP Anyware provides deployment flexibility for hybrid workforces and corporate networks. Features include:
- Flexibility to support any host: standalone or virtualized desktops and workstations, on-prem data centers, edge, cloud, multicloud or hybrid environments running Windows, Linux, or macOS, and any end-user device running Windows, Linux, macOS, Chrome OS, iOS, or Android: PCoIP Zero Clients, PCoIP-Enabled Thin Clients, PC, Mac, Laptops, Tablets, or Integrated Monitors
- Security: PCoIP traffic secured by AES 256 encryption and Multifactor Authentication
- Collaboration: Screensharing allows others to join the same session and work together in real time and USB webcam support for video conference applications, including Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- 4K/UHD throughput with multiple monitor support ensures a color-accurate, build-to-lossless, and distortion-free user- experience
- A/V Sync ensures smooth video playback with synchronized audio
- Adaptive encoders automatically deliver the best possible user experience under changing network conditions
- Broad peripheral support with low-latency performance, including Wacom pen displays and tablets, 3D mice, game console controllers, webcams, and smart card readers
22.07 is the first beta release of HP Anyware, with general availability expected in summer 2022. For more information, visit www.teradici.com.
Dan Sarto is Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Animation World Network.