Next PreVIEW Set: A Conversation with the Creatives Behind Pixar’s ‘Turning Red’
VIEW Conference, in partnership with OGR, presents a free virtual panel discussion with the director, producer, and creative leads behind Pixar’s new Turning Red animated feature, on Friday, set for March 18 at 10am PST / 6pm UK / 19:00 CET.
Register for free by clicking here.
The stellar panel includes:
- Domee Shi – Director
- Lindsey Collins – Producer
- Danielle Feinberg – Visual Effects Supervisor
- Rona Liu – Production Designer
- Mahyar Abousaeedi – Director of Photography, Camera
- Aaron Hartline – Animation Supervisor
- Johnathan Pytko – Director of Photography, Lighting
The panel will be moderated by Ramin Zahed, editor-in-chief of Animation Magazine.
Turning Red premieres on Disney+ Friday, March 11. The story follows a 13-year-old Chinese girl named Mei who’s grown up in Toronto with a do-what-I-want and say-what-I-want kind of personality. Desperately trying to balance her own taste in wild fashion and boy bands with a desire to please her very protective and slightly overbearing mother, Mei vows that 2002 will be “the best year ever” where nothing is going to get in her way.
Source: VIEW Conference